Monday, September 24, 2012

Weddings and Movies and Life in General

The last few days have been pretty exciting.  One of my best friends in the world married the love of her life.  Another of my best friends (whom I've actually mentioned in this blog before... Kara, the one who killed Cuddly B. Cockroach... and if you missed that entry, you can read about it here) headed off to India yesterday to star in her first movie!  It's called Dreamz: True Stories That Touch You.  

As for me, I'm still working on stuff.  I'm inching toward my goals, slowly but surely, and have new deadlines set up for myself.  

 For now, I'm going to share my pictures from the beautiful wedding.  My friend and her mom set up the entire reception and all the decorations and they managed to do so without spending a fortune.  It was so wonderful and I am so honored to have been able to be a part of it. 















*All photographs © copyright by Jacqueline E. Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment