Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Haunted

In the spirit of Halloween, I took a road trip to a small town called Jefferson, Texas.  I'd seen it on an episode of "My Ghost Story: Caught on Camera."  It's supposedly one of the most haunted towns in the United States.  My goal wasn't necessarily to capture a ghost on camera as much as it was to photograph a cool old town that happens to be haunted and hopefully catch a ghost.

Old window. The thing is, I have no idea what that orange and white mist is.  At first I thought the orange was my reflection, but if it was, it wouldn't be obscuring the marks on the window.  That and the window is so dirty, a reflection would be nearly impossible. Furthermore, it was not generated by a flash, because my flash wasn't on. 















Orange and yellow orbs near the lower left corner of the gate.  Probably not a ghost, but fun to believe it is. 





Large purple orb around the word "Polk." 



Orb in front of the word "Dallas."








Not in Jefferson, but still a creepy, haunted building.












*All photographs © copyright by Jacqueline E. Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment