Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Love Songs For Yu Darvish

1.  Hanging by a Moment  
"I'm falling even more in love with Yu..."
by: Lifehouse
2.  Can't Help Falling in Love
"Wise men say 'Only fools rush in,' but I can't help falling in love with Yu..."
by: Elvis (not Andrus... the other one)  
3.  A Whole New World
"Now I'm in a Whole New World with Yu..."
from: Aladdin
4.  I'm With Yu
"I don't know who you are but I... I'm with Yu..."
by: Avril Lavigne
5.  I Need Yu
"You don't realize how much I need Yu..."
by: The Beatles
6.  Because Yu Loved Me
"I'm everything I am because Yu loved me..."
by: Celine Dion
7.  Dreaming of Yu
"Cuz I'm dreaming of Yu tonight, till tomorrow, I'll be holding Yu tight, and there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be than here in my room, dreaming about Yu and me..."
by: Selena
8.  All For Yu
"It's hard to say what it is I see in Yu, wonder if I'll always be with Yu... Words can't say, I can't do enough to prove it's all for Yu..."
by: Sister Hazel
9.  Yu and Me
"Cuz it's Yu and me and all of the people and I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of Yu..."
by: Lifehouse
10.  Can't Take My Eyes Off of Yu
"You're just too good to be true... Can't take my eyes off of Yu..."
by: Frankie Valli
11.  Someone Like Yu
"Never mind I'll find someone like Yu..."
by: Adele 
12.  Someone Like Yu
"But if someone like Yu loved someone like me then suddenly, nothing would ever be the same..."
from: Jekyll and Hyde
13.  Ain't No Mountain High Enough
"Cuz Baby, there ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no valley low enough, ain't no river wide enough to keep me from gettin' to Yu..."
by: Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell
14.  Melt with Yu
"I'll stop the world and melt with Yu..."
by: Modern English
15.  What I Like About Yu
by: Lillix
16.  I Wanna be Like Yu
"Oo-bee-doo, I wanna be like Yu-u-u.  I wanna walk like Yu, talk like Yu, it's true-u-u..."
from: The Jungle Book
17.  I See the Light
"And it's warm and real and bright and the world is somehow shifted... All at once, everything looks different, now that I see Yu..."
from: Tangled
18.  All I Want for Christmas is Yu
by: Mariah Carey
19.  Could I be Yu?
"And I was wondering, could I just be Yu tonight?"
by: Matchbox 20
20.  Tearin' Up My Heart
"It's tearin' up my heart when I'm with Yu..."
by: N'Sync
21. Rhythm of my Heart
"The rhythm of my heart is beating like a drum with the words "I Love Yu" rolling off my tongue..."
by: Rod Stewart
22.  Yu
"I never met anything that makes me feel like I do about Yu..."
by: Chris Young
23.  I Knew I Loved Yu
"I knew I loved Yu before I met Yu, I think I dreamed Yu into life..."
by: Savage Garden
24.  Not Over Yu
"No matter what I say I'm not over Yu..."
by: Gavin DeGraw
25.  Collide
"You finally find, Yu and I collide..."
by: Howie Day
26. Babe
"Cuz you know it's Yu, babe, whenever I get weary and I've had enough, feel like giving up, you know it's Yu, babe, giving me the courage and the strength I need... please believe that it's true... Babe, I love Yu."
by: Styx
27.  You're Still Yu
"I've loved Yu for so long, and after all is said and done, you're still Yu..." 
by: Josh Groban
28.  I Get a Kick Out of Yu
from: Anything Goes
29. I Just Called To Say How Much I Love Yu
by: Stevie Wonder
30.  If I Ever Lose My Faith in Yu
by: Sting
31.  How Do I Live
"How do I live without Yu?  I want to know..."
by: Leann Rimes
32.  Happy Just to Dance With Yu
by: the Beatles
33.  She Loves Yu
by: the Beatles
34.  Can Yu Feel the Love Tonight?
from: The Lion King
35: Anyone Else But Yu
“I don’t see what anyone can see in anyone else but Yu...”
from: Juno
36.  Crazy for Yu
"Cuz I'm crazy Yu... touch me once and you'll know it's true... I never wanted anyone like this... it's all brand new... You'll feel it in my kiss... I'm crazy for Yu..."
by: Madonna
37.  What Makes Yu Different
"What makes Yu different makes Yu beautiful..."
by: The Backstreet Boys
38.  She's So Heavy
"I want Yu... I want Yu so bad... I want Yu-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u... I want Yu so bad it's driving me mad, it's driving me mad..."
by: The Beatles
39.  If God Made Yu
"I can't say what I might believe... but if God made Yu, He's in love with me..."
by: Five For Fighting
40.  God Only Knows
"I may not always love Yu, but long as there are stars above Yu, You never need to doubt it, I'll make Yu so sure about it, God only knows what I'd be without Yu..."
by: The Beach Boys

41.  The Reason
"I've found a reason for me to change who I used to be, a reason to start over new, and the reason is Yu..."
by: Hoobastank

42.  Why Can't I?
"Why can't I breathe whenever I think about Yu?  Why can't I speak whenever I talk about Yu?"
by: Liz Phair
No copyright infringement intended.  Just having some fun.  In a borderline creepy kind of way.  
I love you, Yu!  Go Rangers!  
For more Ranger goodness, check out My Subtle Tribute to the Best Team in Sports History featuring the Adorable Elvis Andrus, Superman Josh Hamilton, and Ultimate Stud Mike Napoli.  

No comments:

Post a Comment